Dr. Michael Brickey author of Defy Aging and 52 baby steps to Grow Young
Defining and achieving dreams
Whether speaking, coaching, or using hypnosis, Dr. Michael Brickey helps people be crystal clear about who they are, what they want, why, and how to achieve it. He believes change can be easy, fast, and painless when you engineer it well.
Anti-Aging: Living well into our hundreds
An anti-aging authority, he is especially interested in what it takes mentally to live well into our hundreds and predicts 50,000 Baby Boomers will live to 150 and still be sharp mentally and physically. His book, Defy Aging, was featured on Oprah, CNN, and the Voice of America. His hypnosis CDs help people effortlessly absorb ageless concepts and also have achieved critical acclaim.
Dr. Brickey has pursued the cutting edge of helping people in his more than thirty years as a rehabilitation counselor, alcoholism counselor, administrator, researcher, associate professor, training director, author, psychologist, and life makeover coach. Currently he focuses on speaking, writing, hypnosis, and coaching.
- Ph.D. from The Ohio State University in Psychology
- Board certified in Behavioral Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology (only about 2% of psychologists achieve ABPP certification)
- Fellow in the American Psychological Association (only about 2% of psychologists achieve this distinction)
- Licensed psychologist (Ohio)
- Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner
- Distinguished Toastmaster
- Host of Ageless Lifestyles Radio on www.webtalkradio.net and www.AgelessLifestyles.com
- Previous distinctions include: Editor of The Independent Practitioner, Certified Alcoholism Counselor, ASCH Certified Hypnotist and Hypnosis Consultant, Fellow in the American Association of Mental Deficiency, developing and serving as Training Director for what was the only APA approved Doctoral Psychology Internship program sponsored by a private practice, on the medical staff of five hospitals